St. Herb Farm: What We Stand For
" FARM OF THE WHITE KRAO KRUE "
A MIRACLE HERB
Local communities in Thailand have used Pueraria Mirifica for well over one hundred years, specifically for its rejuvenating qualities.
After many years of selection, the cultivar with high isoflavones, the most interesting phyto-estrogens has been selected and submitted to organic farming in a huge area to guarantee the unique benefit of the phyto-estrogens. Now this cultivar is manufactured into our vast variety of products, and distributed in Japan, China, Thailand, Europe and USA.
Phyto-estrogens, especially isoflavones, enriched in our selected species Pueraria Mirifica, if intake at a right dosage will support healthy female characteristics, bone structure, cardiovascular system, breast and skin appearance in women and also health prostate function and keeps hair pattern in men. Our researcher recommends women who are lack of endogenous estrogen including menopausal women and also mature men who are facing aging problems, should intake White Kwao Krua regularly to keep rejuvenate and the tonic felling.
Our researcher recommend women who are lack of endogenous estrogen including menopausal women and also mature men who are facing aging problems, should intake White Kwao Kruaregularly to keep rejuvenate and the tonic felling.
Furthermore, our selected of Butea Superba herb – High Flavonoids and Flavonoid glycosides with c-AMP Phosphodiesterase potent inhibitor could induce vasodilation especially at the penis with very similar reaction as did by Viagra but smoothly and thus elevate its erectile performance.
Our Plantation and Philosophy with Concept. Our selected cultivar has been processed based on the 5’G;
1) Good Agricultural practice; our company exhibit a huge plantation site for our own raw materials with organic farming concepts.
2) Good Harvesting Practice; right harvesting is strictly submitted to guarantee the best raw material supply.
3) Good Laboratory Practice; quality control is strictly under standard analysis of the raw materials and final products.
4) Good Clinical Practice; the products are continuously clinical tested and with medical research abroad.
5) Good Manufacturing Practice; all products are manufactured in GMP factories.